Ka-boom Post Production is looking to recruit an experienced full-time Online Editor to join their busy post production team.
Based in Belfast City Centre, Ka-boom is one of Northern Ireland’s leading post production facilities. Our work spans a wide range of formats including TV commercials, documentaries, factual and entertainment series and feature films.
The successful candidate must have a deep understanding of the full post-production pipeline with particular skills in picture finishing and digital mastering workflows. Experienced in delivering to network broadcasters. The candidate must be self-reliant with good communication and time management skills, as well as have the ability to work well to tight deadlines.
- Finishing broadcast content to an exceptional visual standard
- Preparing programmes for delivery to network broadcasters
- Preparing and testing files to DPP specification
- Experience in preparing files for multiple delivery formats and territories
- Preparing file formats for delivery to sound studios and grading departments
- Good understanding of VFX and compositing workflows
- Two years online editing experience in a professional environment
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge and experience with AVID
- Working knowledge of Baselight, Da Vinci Resolve, After Effects and Photoshop
- Proficiency in both Mac and PC
Subject – Online Editor Application
Please send your CV and Cover Letter plus any links to previous work to the email included above.
All applications will be treated confidentially
CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 30TH AUGUST 2019 17:00